A simple, yet hearty recipe that’s sure to please the meatloaf lover in your life. This delicious meatloaf is done Texas style and features the rich, smokey tones of red jalapeño chipotle and the mild fruity flavors of poblano chile. Great as the main course for Sunday dinner or served on a bun tailgate style!
Ingredients & Prep
- 2 tbsp Red Jalapeno Chipotle Powder
- ½ small onion
- 1 tsp Chipotle Garlic
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- ½ cup Chipotle Texas Chipotle Pizza Topper
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup celery, chopped finely
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped finely
- ¼ cup poblano pepper, chopped finely
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 lg egg
- 1/3 cup spicy ketchup
In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except ketchup, thoroughly.
Place in a loaf pan or casserole. Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees
for 45 minutes. Remove from oven brush ketchup on meat loaf. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove and serve.